352

Approved projects

120

Returning customers

17

Award nomination

23

Years of experience

GALLIA PALACE is located in the center of Cannes

With joint ownership of Gallia and Molière, this apartment is built in a beautiful garden landscape, offering its own advantages on the prestigious Riviera.

On the Gallia side, the apartment building faces a luxurious garden, while on the Molière side, California’s hills are green.

All of them are covered by the softness of the bright Mediterranean sun. The apartment building is spacious, complete and comfortable and integrated, close to the trade center, easy access and spacious parking facilities.

With its current form, you would think that GALLIA Residence is an example of luxury architecture at the end of the 19th century. The CARLTON monument is the only reference available today.

the CASINO OF the FLOWERS“, which was built in early 1888, consists of one main building and two bell tower buildings, in which there is a large hall, a music gallery, a bicycle race track and a “bonbonnière” theater. So now Cannes has its own prestigious casino.

Latest News

Start MotoGP 2020 There Is Still No Clarity

Until now the start of the MotoGP 2020 is still unclear. It is possible that the start of the MotoGP 2020 can only begin in August 2020. If this happens then there are only 10 races that can be held in the 2020 season.

As previously reported that the inaugural MotoGP 2020 series which will be held on March 8, 2020 at the Losail Qatar International Circuit was canceled. Not only that, the next four series have also been delayed and will be moved to the end of the season, this is due to the corona virus outbreak.

This situation causes the inaugural series of MotoGP 2020 to be held in May 2020. Consequently, the three races planned to be held in May 2020 will also be delayed. Not only that, the next four races scheduled for June – July 2020 will suffer the same fate and possibly be held in August 2020.

If this is true then the new MotoGP 2020 can be held at the Brno Circuit, the Czech Republic, on the 9th August 2020. Paolo Ciabatti said that with the start of the 2020 MotoGP World Championship series in August 2020 it could provide enough time to hold 12 series of races until the end of the season, something he judged to be quite good.

 

About the Future in MotoGP, Dovizioso Does Not Have a Clear Plan
Andrea Dovizioso racer from the Mission Team Winnow Ducati, said that until now he still does not have a clear plan about his future career in the world of MotoGP grand prix motor racing which has the highest caste in the motor racing event.

The Dovizioso contract which is part of the Ducati manufacturing team will be completed at the end of the 2020 MotoGP season. However, the Ducati has not given a signal whether the contract will be extended or not.

In response to this Dovizioso commented that many factors have influenced his future in MotoGP. Therefore, Desmodovi – Dovizioso’s nickname is not sure what steps he will take related to his future career.

Dovizioso considers that the fight for the 2020 MotoGP Champion involved 4 racers
The driver of the Winnow Ducati Mission Team, Andrea Dovizioso, believes that the fight for the 2020 MotoGP world title will be even more fierce. He predicts there are at least four racers who will color the fight in the race for the title this season.

Some racers are already predicted to appear impressive in the 2020 MotoGP season. This prediction is based on their brilliant performances last season and from the results of the 2020 MotoGP preseason tests.

Call it Alex Rins, Maverick Vinales and Fabio Quartararo are the names of MotoGP riders in the 2020 season who are able to perform neatly by recording the best time in the preseason tests held in February.

With these results, it can certainly be an important provision for the drivers in undergoing the race this season. Therefore Dovizioso believes that the fight for the 2020 MotoGP world title will take place far more difficult than the previous season.

 

Impact of Corona Virus on the MotoGP Race Series 2020
Pit Beirer – KTM Motorsport Director, assessed that Dorna as the organizer of MotoGP must think realistically in seeing the current situation regarding the unclear MotoGP 2020 schedule due to the pandemic of the corona virus.

Carmelo Ezpeleta – CEO of Dorna, is determined to hold the complete MotoGP 2020 race series when the corona virus outbreak has subsided. But until now there has been no signal that the race can be held soon. In fact, the Jerez MotoGP series which was previously scheduled for May 3 was officially postponed.

Beirer believes that the 2020 MotoGP schedule is very reasonable and easier when all series are held in Europe. Given the countries in other continents such as Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand and Qatar still prohibit the arrival of European tourists.

5 Latest and Unique Tourist Attractions in Jakarta 2019

Jakarta continues to make changes by giving a new look, this is done in an effort to prevent boredom for tourists who come. New tourist destinations are multiplied, diverse and unique so that there are many choices for tourists and are not saturated with old tourist destinations.
Here are 5 new tourist attractions in Jakarta that are recommended for tourists in 2019, where these new tourist attractions are very popular and unique and instagramable to visit.

1. Kali Besar Kota TuaAfter experiencing the revitalization of the Old Town Area is now more beautiful. Especially the condition of Kali Besar, which is now very noticeable, changes to look cleaner and more beautiful.Since April 2019, tourists have been able to access Fatahillah Park via the Kali Besar path, where there are now lane arrangements for entrances and exits.

Location: Kota Tua, Jalan Kali Besar Timur Number 21, West Jakarta
Opening hours: 24 hours


2. TeamLab Future Park Jakarta
TeamLab Future Park is very popular among tourists today, both children and adults. This place just opened in June 2019 where there is a very futuristic art gallery. In addition to the art gallery, this place also has a modern museum and a variety of beautiful installations. Tourists can paint and display the results in digital form. This art of international quality has several zones, namely Symbiotic Lives, Animals of Flowers, Light Ball Orchestra, Sketch Aquarium, Sliding Through the Fruit Field and Graffiti Nature: Lost, Immersed and Reborn. Tourists are given 90 minutes to explore all the zones, while the price of admission is IDR 200,000 (weekdays) and IDR 250,000 (weekend).

Location: Gandaria City 2nd Floor, Jalan Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kebayoran Lama, South Jakarta.
Opening hours: Every day (only until December 20, 2019) between 10:00 and 22:00.

3. Jembatan Penyebrangan Orang (JPO)
In addition to the Old City area, several pedestrian bridges along the Sudirman protocol also undergo revitalization, including those in the Senayan Roundabout, Gelora Bung Karno, Metro Jaya Regional Police and Dukuh Atas, all of which now look modern and Instagramable. No wonder so many people come here deliberately just to take pictures. Morning is the right time to capture the moment in this place because the atmosphere is not too crowded. This crossing bridge facility feels more comfortable for pedestrians, that is because it has been connected directly to the TransJakarta bus stop, its condition is clean and well-maintained and is equipped with elevators and CCTV.

Location: Along Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, South Jakarta.
Opening hours: 24 hours

4. GBK City Forest
Jakarta has become even more comfortable and beautiful with the presence of the City Forest in the Bung Karno (GBK) area of Senayan, South Jakarta. With an area of approximately four hectares which was once a driving range golf course. In addition to sports, this one public room is also equipped with various other supporting facilities such as plazas, parks, amphitheater, changing rooms, toilets, tamarind pools and security posts.

Location: Gelora Bung Karno, Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat.
Opening hours: Every day, 6am to 10pm

5. Sail With The Ship Pinisi “De Sartika”
Now tourists can experience the first Pinisi boat ride in Jakarta. This pinisi ship named “De Sartika” which was brought from its place of origin namely Makassar. This ship was made by the Bugis Tribe using ironwood and teak wood. “De Sartika” has a capacity of up to 150 people, inside it has four areas where the lowest floor is used as a bed for the crew, the first floor has a function as a place for ship operations such as to release anchors, operate machinery and also to stretch sails. While the wheelhouse is on the second floor that can be visited by tourists if you want to meet and talk with the captain of the ship or just for photographs. The last area at the top is the fourth floor is also the most favorite spot because from this place tourists can see the scenery while relaxing during the trip. Tourists who want to board this pinisi ship can first come to the pier of the Baywalk Mall Pluit, North Jakarta, then transfer using a small boat to “De Sartika”. The fee for a Sunset Point package is around Rp. 749,000.

Location: Baywalk Mall Pluit, Jalan Pluit Karang Ayu 1, North Jakarta.
Opening hours: depart every day at 14.30

The latest situation in Paris and île-de-France due to the impact of Corona Virus

According to Agence Régionale de Santé, there were 6211 people who contracted coronavirus in Île-de-France on March 23, 2020, this data was taken from the number of people being treated in hospitals in Île-de-France. People who are infected come from different regions.

On Friday, March 20, 2020, Christophe Castaner announced that he would not impose a curfew but strengthen control. However, the Government supports all curfew measures locally set in Nice.

Last week 250 million masks were ordered and thousands more masks would be added. Besides that the government is waiting for the results of updates on serological tests conducted on as many people as possible to find out whether the person has been contaminated or not, this is done to prepare the future. This was said on Monday March 23, 2020 by Olivier Véran.

On the same day Edouard Philippe explained the tightening of the confinement rules by closing the open market with derogation. He also announced controls on the use of chloroquine for seriously ill people in hospitals.

In an effort to curb the coronavirus pandemic, a partial lockout was implemented on Tuesday afternoon in Paris and surrounding areas. Everyone must obey the rules to stay at home until further notice, this also applies to going to eat, visit a doctor and work.

The director general of Geneviève Chêne, Agence Sanitaire Santé Publique France announced that France was in stage 3 of the pandemic. The locking will probably last a minimum of 15 days with a time span between 2 to 4 weeks.

Based on the latest report given by the health authorities that coronavirus has infected 350,536 people worldwide and of that number 15,328 have died. Health authorities also gave the latest report that on Monday 23 March 2020 there were 19,856 people infected by coronavirus, 860 of them died . In the last 24 hours there were 1,435 cases and 2,082 cases were in the ICU.

On Monday March 23, 2020, the Prefect of Seine-et-Marne Thierry Coudert announced there were 4 deaths in Seine-et-Marne, 47 patients were in ICU and 3,367 cases of fines for violating confinement regulations that have been reported so far.

Puteaux (Hauts-de-Seine) major, Joëlle Ceccaldi-Raynaud, announced on Monday to impose a curfew starting at 10:30 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. This is done to fight the spread of coronavirus. The same thing was done by the mayor of Asnières, Manuel Aeschlimann, who had issued a curfew rule in effect from 22.00 to 05.00. Furthermore Colambes is the third city that applies curfew rules on Saturdays that apply from 10 a.m. to 5 a.m.

During the confinement there will be no market in Paris and the mayor has no intention of demanding a reduction. This was said by deputy mayor Emmanuel Grégoire Monday night after listening to the Prime Minister’s speech, he wrote a tweet “After following the speech from the Prime Minister, we will carry out strengthening containment measures and we will also not demand for a reduction in the market in Paris”.

Where and How Did Corona Virus First Infect Humans

Researchers especially in China continue to try to uncover how and from where the covid-19 or corona virus infects humans, the corona virus has become a global pandemic today. What the researchers did was to track down the person who was first infected with the corona virus, to get data on where the virus actually originated and how it could infect humans.

At first scientists suspected that the corona virus originated from bat animals which then spread it to other animals and subsequently transmitted humanity. Now the corona virus has spread without the intervention of animals anymore but spread from one person to another.

That is why researchers are trying to trace the case that first occurred so they can identify what animals are used as hosts by the corona virus to hide. Besides that researchers must also find out and understand how the virus spreads and look for undocumented cases that contribute to the transmission of the virus, all of which will greatly help researchers in terms of increasing their understanding of the threat of the virus.

Based on information obtained by the South Morning China Post, that the first case of the corona virus has been found or tracked. The information goes on to say that the first person infected with the corona virus came from or lived in China’s 55-year-old Hubei Province.

According to data obtained that the case occurred on November 17, 2019, one month earlier than what was recorded by doctors in the city of Wuhan. As is well known that the city of Wuhan is the first place the corona virus was detected. After the incident on 17 November 2019, it was discovered that there were one to five new cases reported every day.
The total number of infected people reached 27 people on December 15, 2019. After that the number of cases increased steadily every day until it reached 60 cases on December 20, 2019. Doctors in China at the end of December 2019 just realized that they were being confronted by a new disease.

Dr. Zhang Jixian, from the Chinese and Western Integrated Medicine Hospital in Hubei Province, gave information to the Chinese Health Authority that a disease caused by covid-19 or a new corona virus had infected more than 180 people.

Although the first case was identified, which occurred on November 17, 2019, but there are still doubts among experts, was the first person found was really the first person infected by the corona virus?

Meanwhile experts from all over the world endlessly continue to study and research about this new corona virus. They conduct tests on vaccines that are expected to be used to treat patients who have been infected by the corona virus or to prevent a person from getting an attack from a new corona virus. They also provide care for people who have been infected by the corona virus in the hope that this global pandemic can pass quickly.

Contact us

Leave us a note and we will get back to you for a free consultation

  • +33 4 92 99 56 00
  • [email protected]
  • 27 bd. Montfleury - Résidence Le Gallia (994,65 km) 06400 Cannes

COPYRIGHT © 2019